Marinated artichoke and cannellini bean salad
This vegan-friendly salad combines the texture and flavours of artichoke and cannellini beans with the crunch of pine nuts.
- 340g jar marinated artichoke hearts (see note)
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 bunch rocket
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup small fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Drain artichokes, reserving 1 tablespoon of the marinade.
Heat a greased chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Cook artichoke in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until charred and heated through. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl.
Add beans, pine nuts and rocket to warm artichoke. Place lemon juice and reserved marinade in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake well. Pour over salad. Add parsley. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Category Views 861