Spinach and pine nut couscous
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tsp rose harissa paste
- 150g essential Waitrose Couscous
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 25g pine nuts
- 1 bunch salad onions, sliced
- 150g essential Waitrose Spinach
1. Mix the stock cube and harissa with 200ml boiling water and pour over the couscous, cover and leave for 5 minutes before fluffing up with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the nuts and salad onions for 1-2 minutes, add the spinach, cover and cook for 1-2minutes until wilted.
3. Stir the couscous into the spinach mixture and season.
Category Views 99